Saturday, July 24, 2010

The New Blog

Alrighty! I'm launching into the blogosphere today. My attempts to rid myself of 1 thing per day (see A Thing A Day for more info) have prompted me to try this. Just by looking at the header photo, you can get an idea about my need to part with junk (Michelle's term, not mine). Don't get me wrong, I'll still be getting stuff; just pared down to needs or strong wants or items to sell on ebay. This is also an exercise in trying to learn to be content and to be more generous. So, you cheapskates out there better watch this page.

I intend to talk about basically anything that crosses my mind. Facebook is good for this sort of thing but not for everything. Watch for talk about estate sale and thrift store finds, retro and mid-century modern stuff, old signs from my travels, sports, longboarding, and more. My interests are extremely varied. More later.

No comments: